As a first look analysis of the Defence White Paper 2013 (PDF), ASPI will be progressively releasing blog posts over the next couple of hours analysing the paper’s key concepts and capability decisions.
- 12 new Super Hornets, Andrew Davies
- Just being a ‘good local cop’ isn’t easy, Karl Claxton
- Future submarines, Andrew Davies
- What’s in a name change? Cyber in the Defence White Paper, Tobias Feakin
- Australia’s 2013 Defence White Paper: shrinking the nuclear genie?, Tanya Ogilvie-White
- Where’s the beef?, Mark Thomson
- Defence White Paper 2013: the strategic setting, Rod Lyon
- Introducing nuance: the White Paper and great power competition, Benjamin Schreer
- Australia’s Defence Positioning, Peter Jennings
- Shipbuilding and maritime projects, Andrew Davies
Image courtesy of @JuliaGillard.